Isolation Diary ~ Part Two

IYA LUV! 

How many days have we been in Lockdown? HA - already it feels as though this pandemic is merging into one big, long day! All I know is: I've been isolated for 20 days thus far and I am craving a cuddle from the people I can't see!

Genuinely though, isolation so far has been okay. I find it concerning that our one walk/run/cycle a day could be taken away, but we will adapt and support each other in the ways we know we can if that happens. (STAY AT HOME PLEASE!!)

Mum and me have been working out with Joe Wicks most days which is great. Exercise has proven to be such a positive outlet for both of us. Take this week for example, I have worked out every day and that has become apart of my routine which genuinely gives me a little buzz. Isolation has motivated me to do it - how great! Don't get me wrong, I was motivated before but there was always work to contend with so working out every day wasn't always possible. 

I've been setting myself a little to-do list most days even if it acts as nothing more than encouragement to, for example, watch something or create something. As most of you know, I love keeping busy and being productive so that has been a useful tool for me. 

I guess the most heart-warming bit about all of this is how connected we have become, through social media, and things like the ability to video call or zoom with people we can't be with right now. It's hard - really hard, but we are coping! We are dealing with it head on and making the best of what we have. Social media has never been such a wonderful place! 


I'll leave you with some thoughts...

Should I shave my head? Look at it this way, we're going to be here for a while and my hair grows fast anyway. 

Ladies - TOTM are still delivering for your time of the month needs! 50% off your first order and every product is biodegradable, organic and plastic free! 

What is Tiger King about?! I haven't watched it yet, but I do intend to and I haven't got a ruddy clue... does anyone know?


Sending so much love and positive energy to you. Stay safe! 

Lots of love, 

Rebecca x

Comments

Popular Posts