Self love stuff

IYA LUV!

I hope a brew is in hand. What? You don't have one?! ...BLASPHEMY!

Anyway! I don't know about you but I need to rant. All the pent up nonsense I've been holding on to the last few days, it's about to come out... brace yourselves.

Okay, here we go... BUS DRIVERS! Not just any bus drivers, North Manchester bus drivers. D*ckheads.

Wow, I already feel better.

The last couple of days I've been feeling quite low in myself. I've not been too well either, which never helps. I started thinking about self love, i.e. I need to do more to look after myself, which made me think... I always associate self love with eating healthy and sleeping enough. Perhaps getting a gel nail manicure, things like that.

None of that can even begin to happen unless you're of the right mindset and that's what I've not been in last few days. I've critised my body and my motivation, in a non-constructive way.

So now I'm going to be constructive:
1. You're body is fine, just accept that you're still eating Christmas chocolate and move on.
2. The reflection you see in the mirror today is that of the same person you saw yesterday and the person you'll see tomorrow. She's ace, take care of her and be kind.
3. Moderation - not just with food but with work. It's not helpful nor healthy to work tirelessly every day. You need time to breathe, reflect and move forward with recharged batteries. (It's taken me a long time to learn this.)

These are hard to do, I know as well as you do. To know that your happiness and lifestyle doesn't have to be shaped by the gym-wear dressed manicins in shop windows throughout January nor does it have to be shaped by the 50p Terry's Chocolate Oranges on sale.

The most corageous and beautiful thing you can do to demonstrate self love, is accept. If you can accept, you can progress.

Lastly, it's so hard to use the toilet on a Megabus! Near impossible... AND I thought the soap dispenser was the tap.

Lol.

Have the best day! Fiercely be yourself and know that you are capable of so much.

Lots of love,

Rebecca x

Comments

Popular Posts