Panto Season has begun!

IYA LUV! 

How the hell are you? I can't believe it's been this long. Let me catch you up...

Panto season is well and truly underway! OH YES IT IS! 
So far it has been a barrel of laughs and banter! 

Last week, my anxiety took a few unexpected turns which is what I wanted to talk to you about! (Don't worry, I'll fill you in on my Panto stories at the end of the run!) 

Is it just me or is anxiety manipulative?


It demands to be heard, makes you think the false is true and the true is false. It can stop you from being the person you want to be. That is the power of thought.

I'm going to be brutally honest here, last week was difficult for me! I found it so SO hard to not give in to my mind because it became overwhelmingly loud and I felt very weak. To an extent I was. I felt tired, mentally and physically and you can't win a battle if you're tired. I know dis.


The thing that shocked me most was how much it affected my ability to talk, which I had gotten good at and my ability to be affectionate.
I just kind of shut down, saw no way out.
Not cool. I haven't felt like that in probably 2 years, maybe longer.

The thing that amazed me however was how the people I love the most didn't give up on me once, even though in my mind, I thought they'd do the opposite. You know who you are and I'm giving you all a huge cyber cuddle! 💖 I find dealing with my own mind quite challenging so I can only imagine how you guys feel 😂 Going into such a busy Panto run, I needed those people and I'm grateful for them. Anyway, a little bit about Panto! My best friend, Adam, stepped in at the very last minute to join our Panto as one of the actors was very poorly. Today, Adam had his first show with us and he absolutely SMASHED IT! He's fantastic at his job and it's wonderful to be working with my best mate again! 😃 Enjoy your week guys! Lots of love, Rebecca x

Comments

Popular Posts