Thoughts

IYA LUV,

I'm struggling to verbalise what I'm actually feeling, so here's how my thoughts are stemming right now: see what you make of them.

~

Define success.

Success is achieving a goal.

Success is making your dream a reality.

Success is learning and growing in your craft and as an individual.

Success is being able to pick yourself up at your lowest, when you are, what seems like, a breath away from giving up.

The last one.

That shapes the future you.

~

I looked in the mirror this evening and saw a very tired young woman who was struggling.


I saw very large bags under her eyes.

I saw a little bit of defeat.

I saw a little bit of weakness.

I watched her take her own hand and say, "Come on, have a brew and get yourself out of this."

~


What I want to achieve is achievable and I am capable of achieving these achievements... so I will.

~

It is impossible to be happy every second of every day but we would not appreciate the happiest of times without the saddest of moments, and that's all they are: moments.

~

Brews actually do save lives.

~

Thanks for reading my thoughts.

Lots of love,

Rebecca x

Comments

Popular Posts