Happy 1 year!

HAPPY 1 YEAR BLOG-ANNIVERSARY... BLOG-IVERSARY!




Facebook memories really are a glorious thing! Without them, I wouldn't have even realised that it's been a year since my first blog post. CRAZY!!

I just want to take a second to thank everyone who has read any/all/a few of my blog posts in that year! You're fab!

So much has happened in one year and I wouldn't change any of it. I've learnt from those experiences, both good and bad. In this blog, I just wanted to discuss a handful of things that have been relevant to me in the last year or even in the last couple of weeks: 


Health/Mental Health/Well Being

OH MY GOD - SO IMPORTANT! 

The last two weeks has been a bloomin' nightmare in my head. I feel like my anxiety has made an island in the middle of my brain, drinking cocktails of doom with little umbrella's in!!!

I get anxious about being anxious which leads to frustration which leads to a panic attack or crying throughout the day!


Image result for genie aladdin it's not a pretty picture


I've been frustrated about aspects of my physical health, which has subsequently affected my mental health. I didn't talk about it for a good while, I didn't do anything about it for a good while and now I am having to go for a sprint rather than a stroll to get to where I need and want to be. 

With the help of my Mum, I have been able to action plan exactly what I am going to do and realised that it is not a mountain to climb, like my brain thinks it is, it's just a minor bump in the road. 

We can all deal with bumps in the road, we do it on a daily basis. 


Money does not equal happiness. 

That's all I have to say on that. 


Create.

When I have a free minute, I create. 
When I'm sad, euphoric, angry, content, I create.
When I think I can't do something, I create. 

Actors who create their own work, will never be out of work. 

I am so passionate about performing and creating that not being in a paid acting role does not faze me, in any way. It's part of the parcel of this profession! I also appreciate Blue Balloon now more than I ever have (my theatre company) because anything I do create, I can showcase in an instant, with my best mate. 👍 

Don't let self-doubt stop you from doing what you love, ever!


Don't overwork yourself!

Do the best you are capable of, always, but know when it's time to switch off. 

I desperately need to take my own advice.


I hope you have enjoyed reading my antics for the past year and I hope you enjoy what's to come!

Lots of love,
Rebecca xxx

Comments

Popular Posts