Carry on regardless!

IYA LUV, 

I think I finally understand what it means to be an adult... 

It's being permanently TIRED! And the blue lagoons (bags) under my eyes at the moment, they are not ok. 

None the less, I feel in the last few weeks I've turned a corner, mentally. It's such a good feeling when you do but completely unknowingly because you've carryed on regardless. YES!

There's a handful of things that I've come to realise help me carry on regardless... 

1. Shake off any excess tension, stress or worry.

Quite literally get up, and MOVE! Swear, scream into a pillow, cry, laugh, run around (I do all of the above). 

It is okay, trust me! And you are 100% aloud to be silly sometimes especially if it helps you destress. 

2. Money is not everything.

I have actually found more pleasure, happiness and relaxation in the factors of my life that DON'T involve or involve very little money. 

Of course, having a few pennies put away for a rainy day is glorious and I would recommend doing so because that is a productive form of positivity, I think but I can honestly say that the best part of my week so far was hugging one of my best friends who I've not seen for over 2 months. 

LOVE U BRO! 💖

 3. Do things because you want to do them.

Naturally, there are some things you do have to do, that is an inevitable fact of life. (Oh my god, who am I?)

But seriously, if you choose to do the things you want to do, today, tomorrow and there after, I promise your spirit will be lifted. 

I've found myself working on so many new projects with Blue Balloon (my company... hehe shameless plug), and I feel like my mind has been opened up to possibilities! I'm taking risks, I'm ceasing opportunities that before I didn't even think were applicable to us. 

So what I'm saying is there is a massive amount of positive energy in doing what you want to do and doing it with passion. 

There is no correct or incorrect way of being, there really isn't. 

We can only embrace where we are, right now, with love and good vibes, if not: carry on regardless. 💪


Image result for you are exactly where you need to be



Lots of love,
Rebecca x 

Comments

Popular Posts